Cash Mobs are a type of Flash Mob; where citizens are rallied via social networks to sing, dance or engage in unexpected performance art. A Cash Mob builds upon the Flash Mob by asking participants to spend $20 to help local businesses which in this case was the Alachua County 441 Farmers Market. The spirit of a Cash Mob is: “We each do a little. We all do a lot.” By joining forces in the community, we have a greater impact than singular actions could.
- Poverty Simulation May 1st 2014 WCCC New Ken
- Community Champions — Where Would Our Communities Be Without Them? — Economic and Community Development — Penn State Extension
- Eye On The Future Leads To More Engaged Community Leaders, Citizens — Westmoreland County — Penn State Extension
- Future Story Community Visioning Project Report
- The Character of a Community-Distinctiveness
John Turack on Questions smcmannisnkc on From Leadership that Creates t… Jane Garthson on From Leadership that Creates t…